Monday 18 August 2008

kenapa doctor?


i got this from medical student group thread.. i found it quite interesting..

1. I hate to sleep.

2. I want to stay in school forever.

3. Nobody can read my hand writing.

4. I have too much money.

5. I think I’ve enjoyed my life enough.

6. I can’t live without tension.

7. I want to pay for my sins!

8. I love spending time with snobby self-centered people who feel they own everyone and everything, and I don’t mind turning into one!

9.I like the feeling of writing out a prescription and giving it to someone knowing that they are gonna be ok after taking it.

10. I hate the outdoors, nature, and sunshine and I'd much rather breathe stale air, bathe my eyes in fluorescent lighting, and spend my days surrounded by depressing white walls.

11. I want 2 depend on my parents 'til i'm forty.

12. I only enjoy reading obscenely long books with no artistic quality and loads of disgusting pictures.

13. Mucus, pus, blood, urine....uhmmm, turn-ONs!

14. I always take the HARD way out. All my friends enjoying life, earning money, aaagh! Why do I always pick the most complicated, time-consuming choice?

15. Cz i got high marks in high school, and didnt like this effort to be in vain by joining other colleges accepting students with lower marks!

16. Cz i thought i can adapt to the system of study without having the least background about how it really is!

17. I don't feel I need to enjoy my time on Earth.

18. Any other choice would be a compromise... in other words: Daddy made me do it.

19. Because I love being humiliated by my seniors.

20. i love oxygen and gas, that's why i need the operating theatre.

21. My parents are both doctors, and I am the product of this sadistic relationship.

22. I AM PRETTY WITH WHITE CLOTHETS.

23.SOME POSITIVE POINTS..
-People Respect You
-Society looks up to you with trust
-People think you are super brain
-Curing someone makes you utterly satisfied
-I am so horrible at MATH

24. i love to drink coffee

4 komen disini:

lukpi said...

my first reason..
sbb mak suruh jd doc..
dri sdri mnat dentist..
tp nk buat camne..:(
layan jer laa..jd minat pulak skrg

alsn's' knapa nk jd doc dlm entry ni boleh diterima..huehehe

Liyana said...

laa yeke..minat boleh dipupuk...lagipon field lebeh kurang jer... XD

lukpi said...

tu laa..nsib baik xbeze mana..
xmnyesal la sgt..
ade hikmah bila ikut plhn keluarga ni..:)
tp bab kawen xley r..huehehe
out of topic~

Liyana said...

erk..haha..hmm actually lebih kurang sama je..but dental byk guna playar cm technician ar kot..