i got this from medical student group thread.. i found it quite interesting..
1. I hate to sleep.
2. I want to stay in school forever.
3. Nobody can read my hand writing.
4. I have too much money.
5. I think I’ve enjoyed my life enough.
6. I can’t live without tension.
7. I want to pay for my sins!
8. I love spending time with snobby self-centered people who feel they own everyone and everything, and I don’t mind turning into one!
9.I like the feeling of writing out a prescription and giving it to someone knowing that they are gonna be ok after taking it.
10. I hate the outdoors, nature, and sunshine and I'd much rather breathe stale air, bathe my eyes in fluorescent lighting, and spend my days surrounded by depressing white walls.
11. I want 2 depend on my parents 'til i'm forty.
12. I only enjoy reading obscenely long books with no artistic quality and loads of disgusting pictures.
13. Mucus, pus, blood, urine....uhmmm, turn-ONs!
14. I always take the HARD way out. All my friends enjoying life, earning money, aaagh! Why do I always pick the most complicated, time-consuming choice?
15. Cz i got high marks in high school, and didnt like this effort to be in vain by joining other colleges accepting students with lower marks!
16. Cz i thought i can adapt to the system of study without having the least background about how it really is!
17. I don't feel I need to enjoy my time on Earth.
18. Any other choice would be a compromise... in other words: Daddy made me do it.
19. Because I love being humiliated by my seniors.
20. i love oxygen and gas, that's why i need the operating theatre.
21. My parents are both doctors, and I am the product of this sadistic relationship.
22. I AM PRETTY WITH WHITE CLOTHETS.
23.SOME POSITIVE POINTS..
-People Respect You
-Society looks up to you with trust
-People think you are super brain
-Curing someone makes you utterly satisfied
-I am so horrible at MATH
24. i love to drink coffee